Wednesday, May 11, 2011

surv-hey! #2

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
Uh I don't really lie to my mum about that kind of stuff.
Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
Emilia? She's one of my best friends so I guess so!
Last restaurant you went to?
Mexican in town, for more than the food ;D

Did you have an exciting weekend?
Hahah no.

Do you like yourself?
Not at all, I hate myself.

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Glee (with lots of Kurt/Blaine), James Franco movies or Queen.

How’s your heart lately?
Sad, lonely .

Will next weekend be a good one?
NO. Saturday I have ice skating and work. 
I'm going to be so fucking dead by the end of it. 
What do you want right now?
To have babies with Darren Criss.

Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Of course!

How do you feel about abortions?
Valid reasons are necessary.

What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Family friend

Do you like someone?
Yeah. I guess so.

Have you ever been hit by the opposite sex?
Yes.

How’s your life lately?
Good I guess

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Relationship!

When is the last time you took a nap?
A long time ago

Last person to text you?
Ally

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
More than likely

Do you like where you live?
Kind of.

Do you cry easily?
DEPENDS. 
I GET EMOTIONAL SOMETIMES.

Three thoughts at the moment?
Can't be bothered getting up, Glee was amazing, I wish I was in a relationship, anddddd other things

Are you mad at anyone right now?
No

How many different beverages have you had today?
3

What color of hair do you find the sexiest on the opposite gender?
Brown/Black
Depends on their facial features and skin tone etc

Have you slept over at a member of the opposite sex’s house in their bed?
No

Who last slept in your bed besides you?
Desi probably

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
This weekend I have 0 things to look forward to.

6 months ago, can you remember who you liked?
Actually no body.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
No/
Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
Probably last night

Does anything on your body hurt?
Yeah

Sex ruins relationships, right?
No.

Where do you want to live when you’re older?
Melbourne or LA or NY or UK or or or or Sydney

Is your life falling apart or coming together?
Coming together at the moment, I would think

Where would you rather go, Greece or Hawaii?
None thanks

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I was not asleep.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Yeah, and I'm going to again soon.

The last person you kissed calls you, why?
No idea, fuck the fuck off

Plans for tomorrow?
School/Home/Get Ready/Wombatsssss mother fuckerrrrr!!!!

Your ex taps you on the shoulder and says, I still love you. You say?
That's nice, that's the biggest lie I have ever hurt. Get the fuck out. Dirty skank whore.

What color is your hair?
brownnn :(

No comments:

Post a Comment