Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Biebs

well I'm bored, it's only 8:12pm and I thought this might be necessary for my blog. 


OKAY. I used to hate Biebs, I thought he was "stupid" and "untalented" because everyone else thought that and I thought it was cool to think that. Later on, I actually listened to his songs. Well like 3 of them. And I was put back in my place. He is talented, he isn't a "stupid 12 year old, who looks like a girl". He isn't 12 anyway, he is 17. I'd like to see the haters and see how much talent they actually have. You're just jealous at the fact he has something going for him, and you don't at all. Just because you're no talented, no brainers, with only half the future he has...  get over it. You want to make something of yourself? 1. Shut Up. 2. Be Kind. 3. Take your talent(s) and make yourself shine. 4. Work hard. 5. Have passion. 6. Have courage. For god sakes, shut up and focus on yourself, your flaws and talents, instead on hating on other people, and being jealous little pricks. Get the fuck over yourselves. You're no better than half the people you "hate". If you hate, you won't make it anywhere. At all. Hate is just your jealousy seeping through your skin. Just love the skin you're in and live every moment like it's your last. Enjoy everything you do. Work. Friends. Family. School. Watching movies. Sex. Boyfriends. Girlfriends. I've taught myself to enjoy everything around me. Whether it appreciating other people's talents and, kind of, using them to better myself. or just feeling content with whatever I have or am working on at the time. Don't close your mind just because you're a jealous idiot. Shut you're mouth. You don't have anything nice to say? Don't say it, keep your mouth shut. 
Thanks to The Biebs for bringing this rant out of me. 
I kind of had to say this because a lot of people hate my idol Lady GaGa for stupid reasons, actually 99.9% of the time they have no reason or no valid reason. Anyway. I could go on and on about this bullshit. But that is my rant about jealous pricks in a brief summarised way^^

No comments:

Post a Comment