Wednesday, April 27, 2011

survey #3

Why aren’t you texting the last person you kissed?
Because I rather not.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12? Movies

Who were the last two people who texted you?
Emilia and Mum?

What’s currently bothering you?
A lot. Especially school stuff.
Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
I wouldn't call it liking them. I call it a moment of "I don't know where my life is going so let's try this for a change"

Do you and your last ex hate each other?
I don't think so.
I mean I don't like them.
If I only had one bullet.

Have you ever been called a slut?
Probably, I go to an all-girls-school.

Is the last person you texted single?
Emilia? Yes she is.
But she's super pretty and an amazing person, so I don't know why. :)

Have you thought about an ex today?
Haha definitely not.

Did you have a Valentine this year?
t0t3z.
Of course not!

Do you have Facebook?
Yeahhhhhhh

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Nope

Are any of your friends taller than you?
All of them?

Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
No I don't, thank goodness. 
What would you say if you found out your last ex was in a relationship?
Good on you.

Ever get hurt by someone who promised they wouldn’t?
It's inevitable, but you have to see the positive and move on with your life.

Did you do anything productive today?
Worked! Earning some money!

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Maybe......
Are you more laid back or perfectionist?
Depends.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend isn’t around but their phone is, do you look through it?
Never.

Ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I never have, I would like one though.

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
I hope, maybe, it's soon.

What’s the last thing you got grounded for?
My Mum doesn't ground me. Just gets  'disappointed in me', which is worse than being grounded.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
How do you 'shut off an alarm clock?'

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Wicked! Rock of Ages! Future plans! Drama class!
if I get tickets.
What song are you currently listening to?
My computer making noises.

If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
Be upset. And hurt.
Where was the last place you travelled?
Melbourne?

How was your past weekend?
Chocolaty 

Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes, but that person doesn't know I exist because they are very famous, very talented, very good looking, very handsome, and  very amazing

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Not likely.

Do you hangout with more guys or girls?
Unfortunately girls.

Why?
I  go to an all-girls school.

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yr 8. Not so good times.
Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
No, not at all. They are very much the opposite.

Last text from?
Emilia, have you not already asked this?

What is the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Sucker Punch, with my good friend Georgina and the random guy who worked at the cinemas who was protecting us from a strange man :)

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Whats the point? Maybe to the 80's.

Kissed someone in a vehicle?
No.

What’s irritating you right now?
lots of things!
I just realized how much I dislike my accent.
Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
No, they're out of my life for a reason.
Maybe my dogs, or Katie.

Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
It's forced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment