Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Survey #4


How old was the last person you kissed?
Sixteen
What would be your typical outfit for a party?
Skirt, top, tights, shoes
What kind of people do you usually get along with?
Kind people
Is school a waste of time? Why/why not? 
Not if you're at a good school, which I am not.
On average how much do you spend grocery shopping a week? 
I have no clue, sorry!
How do you listen to your music? (i.e ipod, stereo, computer, other music player, etc)
iPhone, youtube and on iTunes ;3
How tall were the last pair of heels you wore?
TALL./
Any concerts you want to attend soon? What are they? 
Not concerts. Musicals. Wicked and Rock of Ages.
When was the last time you talked to your ex?
a while ago.
Who in your group of friends is the most sarcastic?
Lauren. She speaks sarcasm fluently.
What is your favorite type of TV dinner? 
What's a TV Dinner?
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with L?
I have...
Have you held hands with anybody in the last 4 days? 
No I haven't :(
If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? 
Belly Button. IF I HAD TO.
Do you cross your legs when you sit? 
Yeah.
Have you ever liked someone who didn’t like you back?
Always.
How many times have you cried in a person’s arms?
Not many times. It's usually to my Mum.
I've cried twice this week, once in my room for about an hour and also watching Glee, when Artie walks.
Do you have condoms in your room?
Duh! I run a whore house!

Do you still talk to the person you liked 7 months ago?
I haven't liked someone since year 8, I'm being serious. 
Would you rather kiss someone 5 years older or 5 year younger? 
Older, thank you :)
When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
Always!

Think back to this time last year, were you happy? 
No
If you were given a pregnancy test, would it be negative?
Hahaha. Yes it would. Definitely.
Four months ago, can you remember who you liked, who was it?
Like I said, I haven't liked anyone since year 8. 
Smoking cigerettes, it’s a bad habit you know?
I don't smoke.
Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
School in general.
Do you ever get good morning messages from anyone?
No, I don't..
Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing? 
Who cares?
Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
mmmm, yesss (L)______(L)
But they are famous, so this is now awkward.
How does it feel to be heart broken? 
Not too good.
What’s your favorite color? 
Pink, I think?
Do you currently have a hickey? 
Many.
Joking.
Do you like holding hands? 
I do, very much so.
Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
Very much so.
Do you think you will ever be married?
I would like to think so.
You’re crying at 12 at night, you call?
Nobody. 
Have you ever been called heartless? 
No.
Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now? 
I can only dream.
Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car? 
The money please.
Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
Themselves. Like I said, they're famous. So this is now awkward.
Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
Please stop. It's not that I care. It grosses me out.
Any plans for this summer?
Beaches. Summer Nights. Fun times. It's awhile away yet.
Where is the person you dislike the most?
Who knows? I try to keep away from her.
Do you think you will kiss someone tomorrow? 
No.
Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
She's a good friend, although I'd survive, I'm sure/
Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Kind of.
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? 
Sleeping with my toy rabbit. 
Do you think that you’re good enough for the one you like?
I don't like anybody apart from famous people.
And for that famous person, yeah I think I'm good enough. I need to start believing in myself a little.
Is the person you like older or younger than you? 
Older!
Have you ever dated someone who treated you like crap? 
I wouldn't call it dating.
Where was your last kiss?
information n/a
Do you think before you speak?
Not really.
Do you think you can last for an hour without talking? 
I don't speak a lot.
Do you show your emotions or do you have a poker face? 
Poker face baby
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J or T?
Nope
Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Mother.
How many people do you trust? 
Completely? 1. My mother.
What are you doing right now?
This survey. It's long.
Do you know anyone that smokes pot? 
Probably.
Could you live with your best friend?
I don't really have a best friend. But my closer friends, probably!
Do you know who you’ll kiss next? 
Nope.
Would you rather have big or small dogs? 
Small. Big ones kind of scare me.
Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
Constantly ;)
Joking. Never. Hahaha
Who will your next hug be? 
Emilia?
Will you be married by the time you’re 25?
Who knows
Would you go on a road trip with your friends? 
Maybe, a select few.
Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you? 
No
Do you want to see somebody right now? 
Not someone who knows I exist.
Last person/people you hung out with?
Me. Myself. And I.
Was last night enjoyable for you? 
It was thank you very much! :)
Do you trust the police? 
I guess so.
If you’re mad while driving, do you flip people off?
Pardon?
Did the last person you kissed have tattoos?
No.
The last person you kissed started with a J or K? 
No
Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smokes cigs?
I'm not sure.
Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise
What were you doing at midnight last night? 
In bed. 
When was the last time a picture of you was taken? 
A video was taken of me last night
Was last night terrible?
Not at all, it was really enjoyable!
When’s the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
I'm not sure. Probably today.
Kissed someone in a vehicle? 
No.
Last thing you drank?
I don't know. But I'm really thirsty.
Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked? 
Emilia? No. And no offence but I don't want to. And I can confirm that she wouldn't want to see me naked either.
Do you always have to have something to drink when you eat?
Yeah?
Last night, you felt?
Sad. Happy. Mixture.
Does the last person you kissed know what color your eyes are? 
Who knows, who cares?
Who is the last person you shared a bed with?
Me. Myself. And my toy rabbit. Cause I can't have a real one.
Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
Yeah, but that's their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment