Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's time for an intervention!

On myself.
I want to start speaking properly, becoming confident within myself, and making new friends everywhere I go. Even if the friendships are temporary.
Diet.
Fruit, fresh juices, coffee, tea or toast for breakfast.
Almonds for recess.
Sandwich or salad for lunch.
Healthy Dinner.
Clothing.
Pretty. Elegant. Showbiz. Pizazz.
Glitter. Dresses. Classic. Attractive.
Schooling.
Move-Schools. New Books. Homework.
Hobbies.
Ice-Skating. Drama.
To Purchase
Clothes. School books. Guitar. Laptop.
FRESH START.
To be honest, I'm depressed with my whole life. Including talent, hobbies, friends, diet, clothing, being boyfriend-less, not having a secure bunch of people around me that aren't my family. To be honest. I am over it. It's time for a new start, fresh start. I need to become the person I want to be. It's time for my own intervention, if I don't do this I don't know how I am going to survive to be completely honest. I'm on a verge of a breakdown, and I need help. The only person who can help me is myself. I need to do this. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment