Sunday, April 24, 2011

What I ask for.

In a guy......
A guy who can have fun with me, give me confidence, will support me, hold me, go to musicals with me, walk down the street holding my hand, go all-out to costume parties with me, kiss me, dance with me, will have dinner-dates in cheap mexican places, a guy who will sit with me on a sunday afternoon in a coffee shop or listening to records and drinking tea at home, a guy who is kind, honest, trustworthy, loyal, go to new york with me, watch old movies, and is semi-intellectual. I know it is way too much to ask for. But they are simple things,  well most of them are, that any guy could fulfil.

For myself...
talent, a love, a  bicycle, cute clothes, a winter environment, lady gaga lipstick, and thousand tickets to broadway shows in new york.

I know it's too much to ask for. But hopefully one day I will find all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment