Friday, April 1, 2011

Survey #2


Who, out of all your friends, do you trust the most?
Definitely Desi, Katherine and Em

Think back to your last kiss; looking back now, was it a mistake?
Most Definitely.

Answer true or false; do you have a crush on anyone?
Mmmm False!

What is your current mood, and what put you in it?
Meeeeeeeeehhhhhh, had a super late night and my legs hurt from my dksfndsklanf amazing shoes.

If you could only drink one thing for a month, what would it be?
chocolate soy milk or soy-banana-buzz

Honestly, what is your opinion of your last ex?
Cunt (Y)

Do you have a Formspring?
Yes Sir!

How about a Twitter?
Yes Sir!

What did you do last weekend?
Workeddddddddd D:

When’s the last time you felt betrayed?
Betrayed? A while ago.
Fucked off? Whenever I have to see their stupid face.

What’s the worst rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
Muff Muncher.
Hahahahhaa, funny but horrible.

Check your phone ; who’s the newest text from? What does it say?
Either Desi or Kip :3

If you had a plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go?
Los Angeles for amaze-balls tattoos from Dan Smith
hnnnnggggggg (L)______(L)

Honestly; are you trustworthy?
I seriously am.

When’s the last time you were drunk or high?
Never.

Who’s the last person you had a serious conversation with?
Godmother, dibs.

Have you ever crashed a car?
HA.
No.

What song describes your life right now?
I guess some of ADTR's explain my annoyance to this person.
but then like ETID expresses the energy I feel.
AND THEN...... The Dear & Departed expresses my contentment.

Do you like where you live?
No. MOVE ME CLOSER TO MY BEST FRANNNS>

Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
Cuddling, so comfy (L)________(L)

Which friend do you miss right now?
None, yaysssss

What’s the worst thing a bf/gf has ever done to you?
Just been a cunt I guess

Are you a forgiving person?
Way too forgiving.
My resolution for this year was not to forgive/forget so easily.
And I'm sticking with that. So suck shit.

Where’s your favorite place to get ice cream?
My freezer

Who did you hang out with last?
A wedding party. YEAH BOI.

Are you usually in drama, or trying to fix it?
Who the fuck knows. Both I guess.

What is your biggest mistake this year?
Forgiving this one person who fuck me over AGAIN. -.-
dlskfndlsakn. cunt,

If you could go back and redo things with your last ex, would you?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

In general, do you like girls or boys better?
boyssssss (L)____(L) haha

Ever been to a haunted house?
Yeah, in Disney Land

Have you ever moved?
Lots

Where did your last kiss take place?
I don't know D:

Ever broken a bone?
YEP :D

What’s your favourite kind of shoe to wear?
Vans, Vans,
I love them.
I wear them absolutely everywhere, they're my loves.


Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
Uh, no ones ever hurt me heaps. So ??????

Have you forgiven that person?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^see above.

How many people have you liked this school year?
Pardon?

Would you consider yourself outgoing or shy?
Depends.
Mainly shy.
Yay life -.-

Do you care about what people think of you?
To some extent.

Have you ever been caught making out with someone?
Yr8 mannn

Do you like wearing guys’ hoodies?
?_____?
why not

Where are you right now?
kitchen bench @ godmothers

Who’s your most recent missed call from?
uhm dunno

Have you ever done anything illegal?
yesm

Do you tell your parents everything?
no no no no

What’s the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?
i don't really give a fuck what people say to me, it's what they don't say

What’s your favorite sport to play? To watch?
ice hockey (YYYYYYYYYYYYY)
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY !

If you could say anything to one person, what would it be?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE.
LEAVE ME ALONE.
GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.
STOP MAKING ME AN ANGRY PERSON BECAUSE I"M TRYING TO BE HAPPY AND JUST LIKE LAST YEAR YOU'RE RUINING MY HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment