Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day Two

I went into school feeling like a hopeless romantic, and all mushy on the inside. Because of the Blaine/Kurt relationship on Glee. (L)____(L) Words cannot describe how I feel, how cute they are to me. And when they kissed, I died completely on the inside. ANYWAY I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS ABOUT HOW AMAZING THEY ARE. Back to where I was, I went to school in a good mood. Until Bitch-Face walks in. WITH PINK HAIR. I HAVE WANTED PINK HAIR SINCE YEAR 8. I was really annoyed and upset because everything I do that I love and find individual is taken by her. What do you do with a person like that? I'm not sure, I'm so confused, hurt, annoyed, and I feel beaten. I can't even talk to my friends about this because, hey! let's face it, I sound like a crazy person. Her actions hurt more because she only does it to get to me. She implies that I am fat as well. ANYWAY. I watched Anime + glee + got lots of my plan for my History. Then I got happy because Anime + getting work done makes me super happy ^__^ but Glee (Blaine&Kurt) make me the happiest, I like feeling mushy inside. Haharaha. After school I started feeling shitty, again, and I cried to my Godmother for 30minutes, easily. I was just crying. And saying what a horrible person bitch-face is, and how she is so damn sneaky, and fake. Anyway, what's the point in telling people how I feel when I know nothing will change? She won't change. A leopard never changes it's spots. She'll always be an unoriginal, fake, sly, sneaky, hypocritical bitch. Yay life -.-
mood: 
shitty!shitty!shitty!shitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment